Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Leon's And The Fame Monster

Ah, the best-laid plans of mice and men, or in this case women, have gone awry. I’ve planned two field trips over the past week to give me something new to write about, and neither panned out – during the first, it rained. During the second, the place was closed. Repeats planned.

Until I have new stuff, I will continue with the old.

Until then, I give you the best place for frozen custard I’ve ever encountered. So good, that the devil George Bush drove completely out of his way to eat this custard once when he was in Wisconsin.

They also know exactly what they want from their employees:

2 comments:

  1. Is Cookie Monster moonlighting again? Very funny, and this post reminds me of how much I love frozen custard. (sigh) Good luck on future field trips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to stop posting about food, because all it does is make me hungry, and I swear there's a Girl Scout troop stalking me.

    ReplyDelete