Friday, March 29, 2013

It's not 5:00 here,

but if you're judging me and my glass of Pinot Evil, then you and I are not friends.

Lulu screamed for three hours before she finally fell asleep three minutes ago. 

And my in-laws are coming this weekend.  They don't understand toddlers, but they want to visit with Lucy. 

On an average day, Lucy falls asleep for afternoon nap somewhere between 1 and 3.  Today at 1, she was yawning and rubbing her eyes, so I put her down.  She screamed for 3 SOLID FREAKING HOURS.  My ears are still ringing. 

We had told the in-laws that she normally can't last much beyond 5:30 for her dinner (and normally she can't) but as she just now made it to sleep at 4pm, I doubt she'll wake before 5:15. 

AND they're here. 

Well, not HERE.  They're at their hotel.  And I am negotiating with Travis about whether to wake her at 5 or let her sleep a little and tell the people who don't speak toddler why the schedule has suddenly changed. 

Also, no results.  I am quite disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment